Lee County Dental Society - Fort Myers, FL



Find a Dentist

Patient Information

Local Dental Programs


Frequently Asked Questions

Officers & Directors



Meeting Notices

Schedule of Events

Contact Us

ADA Seal  of Acceptance Program & Products


Who do I call to make a complaint against a dentist?

You may contact the Lee County Dental Society office, although there are certain criteria which must be met.  If the dentist is a member of the LCDS, the patient is referred to the West Coast District Dental Assoc. in Tampa at 813-654-2500. 

The complaint must be about dental work/procedure started or completed within the past year. 

You may also go to www.wcdental.org Patient Information and Education, “What’s Peer Review” for more information.

If the dentist is not a member, you may contact the Florida Board of Dentistry at 850-681-3629, Better Business Bureau at 727-535-5522 or the Federal Trade Commission at 877-382-4357. 

If it is an insurance issue contact the Insurance Consumer Hotline at 800-342-2762.






Website by Lucas Marketing


© 2019 Lee County Dental Society, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Privacy Policy